April 10, 2023
Get Schooled on Pop-Up Shops!
No matter the size of your team, knowing a colleague’s t-shirt size or what kind of swag they prefer will always be a challenge. Luckily, we have the solution for you – say goodbye to order forms and hello to a custom virtual experience with our online pop-up stores!
You’ve been tasked with running your organization’s branded merchandise initiatives (efforts) – trust us, we know the challenges that come with this. Coordinating individual order forms, organizing spreadsheets, inquiries and payments, and manually distributing the swag itself – feeling stressed yet? Let us take these incredibly labour-intensive tasks off your plate, so you can focus on the things that matter most to you.
Online pop-up stores are a lifesaver for companies that have many employees, especially for those with multiple locations or employ remote workers. Think of our pop-ups as putting your limited-time merch on a virtual shelf that takes care of all the data collection for you. We help you curate the items you’d like available on your store, and your work is done… leave the rest to us! We design the site to look on brand, launch it, and we’ll handle all inquiries while your store is live…sounds great, right?!
Here are just a few more reasons pop-up shops are the bomb.com!
- Not just for internal swag offerings, pop-up shops can be accessible to the general public as well…you decide who shops! They're great for your standard merch lineup, uniform orders, seasonal offerings, fundraising, and awareness campaigns.
- Virtual pop-up shops are super convenient! Being online, people can access your store from anywhere and purchase swag from the comfort of their homes at any time of day or night.
- As pop-up shops only run for a limited time, they create a sense of urgency, creating more buy-in that can drive your store's sales.
- Never underestimate the power of choice! Setting up a store where people can choose the merchandise they want and select their sizes creates a personalized shopping experience. This fosters excitement and increases engagement with your brand.
- By allowing employees to choose their swag, you can avoid the guesswork of what they will like and reduce the risk of your merch going unused or discarded. It’s a win-win for everyone, saving you time and long-term resources.
- The checkout experience is fully customizable based on the purpose of your store. It doesn’t matter if you are covering the cost of employee swag or require credit card payment at checkout for every user; your store can be set up with the payment solution that works for you.
- Shipping logistics can feel like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with one hand tied behind your back. Not anymore! Your store users enter their shipping information at checkout, and their items drop-ship directly to them…now that's getting ship done!
- Data is power. Not only does your store collect the information you need for each buyer to place their order, but it also can give you valuable insight into your audience's preferences. This data can help you make educated decisions about future merch orders, getting you the most out of your investment.
Class is in Session!
Our friends at the DSBN are a great example of how pop-up shops can help easily streamline complex swag projects. Take their bi-annual sweater program – twice a year, they offer DSBN sweaters for purchase to over 2500 staff (now that’s a lot of potential buyers to coordinate!), making it imperative that this program is error-free and efficient.
That’s where Brand Blvd comes in! We continue working with their team to create a fully branded, user-friendly website showcasing all the available sweater colours and sizes! To eliminate any additional stressors, we include all the store details directly on the site to ensure everyone can be confident with their order – custom details include sizing charts, estimated delivery timelines, payment and shipping information. Now their employees can make a fully informed purchase, use their payment of choice, and easily select their preferred delivery method! To make this an even more hands-off experience for the DSBN, we take care of all store inquiries and handle any questions purchasers may have before and after buying!
This continues to be a highly successful program and valued partnership with our friends at the DSBN – they're model students for custom pop-up shop solutions!